Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Oh, How Pinteresting

Hi Friends! It's been a little while since we've chatted. I have had a lot going on in life and I am just plain exhausted. But, its Wednesday and that means "Oh, How Pinteresting" link-up. Since I am too tired for any witty thoughts of my own, I present you with my witty words and thoughts via Pinterest. Enjoy...

My thoughts exactly this morning...


















and then I thought...



I made it through the work day and then...

Source: tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest


My hubby got home and saved the day (which he does often) when he went out to get us a cheese steak (and fries!) for dinner instead of having the healthy meal we planned. Don't worry I love him for many more reasons than cheese steaks, but it is one way he was my hero today...



Already had a good laugh and I have plans for a long sleep tonight...



And as today comes to a close, here is some inspiration for tomorrow. The day before Friday, ahhhh....



Have some fun, meet some new friends, and join the link-up here:

6 comments:

  1. Love that first pin! Too funny, and too true!
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, isn't it! Early mornings are the worst. Happy almost weekend! Thanks for stopping in. :)

      Delete
  2. Haha!! I love alllll of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! Thanks for stopping in. Happy Thursday! :)

      Delete
  3. Lovin' all the E-Cards and Quotes!!

    New follower from the OHP link up yesterday!

    xo, Ashley @ Horseshose & Pearls
    horseshoesandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping in and following along! I just stopped in to visit and follow your blog. Love that it has pearls in the name. ;)

      Delete