Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

A Little Holiday Cheer and a Bargain!

It seems like just yesterday that I was going on and on and on about Fall, but here I am starting to get in the Christmas spirit already. It seems a little early for me, but I just can't help it! Maybe it is my hubby, the Christmas nut, finally starting to change my ways.

I am still completely appreciating everything Fall and taking in the beautiful colors around me and crisp but not frigid air, but every once in awhile a little Christmas creeps in.

This afternoon I got my first "red cup" of the season and it is filled with a hot and amazing peppermint white chocolate mocha. Oh yummy!! Starbucks holiday drinks are my absolute fave. This fall I discovered for the first time (shocking I know) the pumpkin spice latte, which is delish, but nothing can compare to the Christmas drinks. They are my obsession.
Today's visit was extra fabulous because starting today through Sunday, November 18 Starbucks is offering buy one get one free holiday drinks from 2-5. So, grab a friend and go get an afternoon pick me up. Or, if you have no one to go with, get two different flavors and enjoy. Oh dear, did I say that out loud? Ummm...I meant don't be a piggy and find someone to go with you...By the way I did have a friend to go with and am not enjoying two lattes at the moment. :) We also got a fabulous little goodie when we were there that is another promotion that will be running from Monday, November 19-Sunday, December 2. Between these dates you can purchase 5 holiday drinks and get the 6th free. I am sure I can find it in myself to buy 5 holiday drinks in a 2 week period. In case you're wondering the holiday drinks include: caramel brûlée latte, eggnog latte, gingerbread latte, and peppermint mocha--and any combination of the above.

Have you had your first red cup of the season yet? What is your favorite Starbucks holiday drink? I hope you get a chance to take advantage of these two promotions!

Disclaimer time: From what I understand the promotions are company wide and are not specific to certain Starbucks locations, but just to be safe feel free to check with your local Starbucks. I am not speaking as a representative of Starbucks so I can't be positive what your specific Starbucks is offering. 

*This post was not solicited by Starbucks and is all my own opinion. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment