Well, we (and I mean our contractor...I hope you don't think we were actually going to paint the outside of our house...we don't paint in this house) finally got moving on this project and now it is all done! I wanted to share the results with you. We are so happy with it and love the sunshiny new look!
We went with our original choice for the front door, Benjamin Moore Hawthorne Yellow. For the siding we made a change from our original color choice and went with Benjamin Moore Amherst Gray. We are so happy with how the colors turned out. The look is fun but still classic, and it is totally different from anything else in our neighborhood.
Here is a close up of the beautiful buttery yellow door (we still need to spray paint that pesky door bell):
You also get a close up of my pretty fall wreath. I made that last year with a plain grapevine wreath, some berries and chinese lanterns from the craft store, and hot glue. It was super simple and cheap!
Since we were updating things we also got new hardware for all of our doors. Here is the fancy hardware for the front door:
I hope you like the new look. Thanks for stopping by!