Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A New Look

I have had the itch for awhile to change the look of my blog. Today I finally took the plunge and spent my afternoon playing with templates, buttons, and HTML. It was a long process, since I really have no clue what I am doing, but I am happy (for now) with the result. There are definitely still things I need to update and changes I want to make, but after hours of staring at my computer screen I am ready to walk away....and go get some ice cream (major score on finding some unused Cold Stone gift cards in my wallet)!

I have to give a shout out to Leelou Blogs for the super cute background and header and Carrie Loves for the awesome glittery social media buttons!

So what do you think of the new look? Check back soon for more updates and changes!

8 comments:

  1. OOOH I Want to come get some cold stone with you!!! AND I love the new look. Yellow and grey is one of my favorite color combos :)

    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's still a work in progress but I am really happy with it so far. The ice cream turned into a major adventure as it started melting and dripping all over my gigantic preggo belly on the way home. It was a little much!

      Delete
  2. Love the birds and glitter... especially since the glitter won't come off on my hands... and computer... and floor... and car... and all over. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha so true about the glitter! Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. I like the design you did! :)

    ReplyDelete