Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Making a Statement

One of my favorite fashion accessories is a good statement necklace. I love the look of jeans and a basic t-shirt with a big gob o'necklace.

Statement necklaces are the perfect way to transform basic wardrobe pieces into a new look without spending a lot. Plus, they are a great way to add personality and style to your outfit.

All of the necklaces below are from my new obsession, BaubleBar. How am I just now discovering this?! BaubleBar is the most amazing website of fashion jewelry at seriously reasonable prices. Eek! I am in love!

Shop It
Shop It
Shop It
Shop It
Shop It
Shop It

Ohmygosh. Can't stop! Find your own faves by visiting BaubleBar online.

Are you a statement necklace kind of girl, or do you keep things more simple? I am off to continue building my dream jewelry collection, and to clean the drool off of my laptop...

*This post was not solicited. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment