Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Summer Design Inspiration

If you read my last post, Dream House Tour, you know I have been in a decorating/design mood recently. Maybe I am going though virtual nesting? You know, still sitting with my feet propped up but happy to spend time redecorating and organizing my home via Pinterest. Am I on to something here? Could I trademark that phrase?

Annnnnyway, I was excited when I was recently contacted by Shutterfly to see if I was interested in sharing their Summer Decorating Inspiration Board here on the blog. They used the colors green and white with pops of orange to create a bright summery feel. I love the combo of colors and am excited to share it with you.

So, what do you think? I am loving that grellow shade of green and the pop of orange on the poppy plates. If done poorly green and orange can definitely leave you with a 70's gone wrong kind of feel, but in the right shades, and with a balance of white, it feels fresh, bright, and modern.

After looking at the Shutterfly Summer Decorating Inspiration Board I got inspired and decided to find my own green and orange design ideas. Here are some of my favorites, via my favorite, Pinterest:









No comments:

Post a Comment