Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Say what? A butter mold!

Firstly, I am so sorry for falling off of the face of the earth for a few weeks! After my last post, Sickie Poo, I was sick for almost 2 weeks and then I got seriously overwhelmed at work. I am just beginning to resurface...

I was sitting down the other evening reading my newest issue of Southern Living (you can read about my magazine obsession here) and I came across the most amazing thing...

WhysperFairy via ETSY
A butter mold! How Southern can you get?! This amazing little gadget comes from Julie of WhysperFairy. Click here to visit her ETSY shop and get one for yourself. She has lots of other molds too (not just for butter), and they are all super reasonably priced.

Of course I immediately felt like I needed this butter mold for the nonexistent many times that I entertain. Seriously though I love to entertain and I don't get to do it enough.

Being a fall girl (I talk about that here and here) I love love love the autumn themed butter pats. Wouldn't these be so beautiful on your Thanksgiving table?!

WhysperFairy via ETSY
You may be wondering why you should be molding your butter into cute little shapes or classy monograms, but I wonder....why not! That is the fun of entertaining. You don't need a reason. These molds are an easy and inexpensive way to add a wow factor to your table and make your guests feel extra special.

So get molding ladies and enjoy the title of hostess of the year. No thanks needed. :)

*Pictures used with permission. Everything in this post is of my own opinion and was not solicited. 





2 comments:

  1. I saw that article and was thinking about it too!!! I think monogrammed butter would be fabulous!!! I've got to go find a mold now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Definitely check out the link to Julie's ETSY shop. I think her prices are really good!

    ReplyDelete