Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Picture is Worth...

A thousand words actually its priceless. Hubby and I were so thankful to have one of my very best friends, Crissy, take some maternity pictures for us. We spent a fun morning at Maymont Park here in Richmond soaking up the sun, doing way more hiking and walking than we planned, and taking some pictures.

It was not only really special to have a good friend take these pictures for us, but it made things way easier when I felt like a total dork posing and pasting on my smile. Especially when we were around tons of people.....Don't worry about me I'm just lounging on the rocks like a beached whale pregnant model. Oh excuse me, you can't walk across these stepping stones right now because there is a photo sesh taking place. Be out of your way in just a moment!

There were so many good pictures that it was hard for me to only pick a few to share with you all, but I did my best.

I think this one is my ultimate fave:


When Crissy shared this picture on FB she said it "captures my pregnancy", which I really love, and when I think about it its pretty true. I have had plenty of ups and downs, and I haven't felt amazing every single day, but this pregnancy has been such a blessing and positive fun experience. I attribute it to keeping a positive grateful attitude, finding {or at least trying to} the positives in every situation, and drinking a ton of water {hey, I think it makes a difference!} :)

Here are a few others I loved:




And as some of you may know, hubby and I like to be goofy together...



Didn't Crissy do an amazing job?! It's hard to believe photography is just a hobby for her. I love how all of the pictures turned out. She does have a business though...


Check out that beautiful quilt I am laying on! It was made by Crissy as a gift for Emma. I just love it! Check out her Facebook page here.

I hope you enjoyed getting a peek at our maternity session. It's hard to believe that the next pictures coming up are Emma's newborn pictures! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment