Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

The Best Grilled Sandwich And Where To Get It!

Oh.my.gracious. Hubby and I just made and ate the most delicious grilled steak sandwich. I am serious, this thing was life changing, and that is not just the pregnancy talking.

In typical fashion I did not measure as I was making it and I scarfed it down before taking any pictures, but let's face it, my pictures would be lame anyway.

So, since I don't have a lot to share with you I just took a second and typed up the recipe on my T-Shirt and Pearls Facebook Page. Oh, I'm sorry, did you want the recipe?! Then hop on over to my FB page, like it, and check out the recipe. ;)

While I have you on a scavenger hunt, make sure you are following me via email or Bloglovin' since Google Reader will soon be gone.

Happy grilling, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment